+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 18, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On May 17, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4271)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2281.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4271-4273)
- Mr. Katko moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 16, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 75.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 115-122.
On May 3, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 2, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Introduced in House