+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On May 7, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection.
On May 6, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, Energy and Commerce, the Judiciary, Financial Services, Oversight and Government Reform, and Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (56)