+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 29, 1997 in the House:
- Laid on the table. See S. 1139 for further action.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by recorded vote : 397 - 17 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Condit objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Paxon moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 8, 1997 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 142.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 105-246 .
On July 30, 1997 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 25, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
+ − Vote
September 29, 1997: Suspend the rules and pass, as amended
- Yeas: 397
- Nays: 17
- Absent: 19
+ − Sponsor