+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On October 9, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-256.
- Signed by President.
On September 28, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 25, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S6280)
On July 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 508.
On July 10, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6019-6022)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2259.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6019-6025)
- Mr. Poe (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 17, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules,.
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 2, 2017 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H3008)
On May 1, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Oversight and Government Reform, and Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (63)