+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On September 24, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On July 7, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment.
On June 30, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology.
On June 17, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Government Reform, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor