+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On April 27, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 439.
On April 26, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1954-1955)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 223.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1954-1957)
- Mr. Gibbs moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 23, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 354.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. H. Rept. 114-465.
On March 2, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment Discharged.
On January 9, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On January 8, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (47)