+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 18, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On May 17, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4259-4261)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2227.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4259-4266)
- Mr. Hurd moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 79.
- Committee on Appropriations discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 115-129, Part I.
On May 2, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 28, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and in addition to the Committee on Appropriations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (19)