+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On June 10, 1986 in the Senate:
- Senate appointed conferees. Thurmond; Hatch; Grassley; DeConcini; Heflin.
On May 8, 1986 in the Senate:
- Senate insisted on its amendments, requested a conference.
- Passed Senate in lieu of S. 1923 with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate struck all after the Enacting Clause and substituted the language of S. 1923 amended.
- Senate Committee on Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On July 9, 1985 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Courts.
On June 25, 1985 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On June 24, 1985 in the House:
- Called up by House Under Suspension of Rules.
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
On June 20, 1985 in the House:
- Placed on Union Calendar No: 121.
- Reported to House by House Committee on The Judiciary. Report No: 99-178.
On June 18, 1985 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported .
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 13, 1985 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 29, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Monopolies and Commercial Law.
On April 24, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on The Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor