+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On January 14, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On January 11, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 411 - 1 (Roll no. 29). (text: CR 1/10/2019 H434)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H504-505)
On January 10, 2019 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 221.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H434-437)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 3, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (88)