+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On May 13, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Indian Affairs.
On May 12, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2225)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2208.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2225-2226)
- Mr. Soto moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 6, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee for Indigenous Peoples of the United States.
On March 26, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House