+ − Upcoming Hearing
September 24, 2019 at 5:00pm (EDT)
Meeting: H.R. 2203—Homeland Security Improvement Act; H.R. 3525—U.S. Border Patrol Medical Screening Standards Act
+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 122.
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 116-163, Part I.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 16 - 13.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, and Operations Discharged.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, and Operations.
- Referred to the Committee on Homeland Security, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House