+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On July 26, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On July 25, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6239)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2182.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6239-6241)
- Mr. Donovan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 16, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Protection.
On April 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (12)