+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On August 14, 1995 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 104-22.
- Signed by President.
On August 11, 1995 in the House:
- Presented to President.
- Cleared for White House.
On August 11, 1995 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 3, 1995 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On August 2, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Mr. Gilman asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on International Relations discharged.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
+ − Sponsor