+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On March 14, 2012 in the Senate:
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs referred to Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, Federal Services, and International Security.
On December 13, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On December 12, 2011 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 353 - 1 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2158 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Issa moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On November 3, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service, and Labor Policy Discharged.
On June 20, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service, and Labor Policy .
On June 13, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (50)