+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On September 8, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
On June 16, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade.
On June 13, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committees on Foreign Affairs, and Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (75)