+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On October 5, 2012 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 112-181.
- Signed by President.
On September 25, 2012 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On September 24, 2012 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 22, 2012 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On September 11, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On September 10, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 376 - 2, 1 Present .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2139 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Dold moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 29, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology.
On June 3, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
+ − Sponsors (290)