+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (19)
On June 22, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-180.
- Signed by President.
On June 17, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 10, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3811-3812)
On May 11, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On May 10, 2016 in the House:
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 114-543.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 419.
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2186-2189)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2137.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2186-2187)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 27, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 22, 2016 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations Discharged.
On May 15, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On April 30, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House