+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On June 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Post Office, and the District of Columbia.
On June 4, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.
On April 28, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House House Administration
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to the Committee on Education and Labor, and in addition to the Committees on House Administration, and Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (33)