+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On June 4, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Healthy Families and Communities.
On April 28, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Environment.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection.
On April 27, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Education and Labor, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (41)