+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 24, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On May 23, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2905-2906)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2121.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2905-2907)
- Mr. Luetkemeyer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 454.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 114-584.
On March 2, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 56 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 21, 2015 in the House:
- Hearings Held by the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Prior to Referral.
On April 29, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (52)