+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On October 16, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On October 11, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7936-7937)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2105.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7936-7939)
- Mr. Webster (FL) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 2, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 20, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (18)