+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On August 7, 2009 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On July 30, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On July 29, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On July 28, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Boozman objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2093 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Johnson, E. B. moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 20, 2009 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 116.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 111-214 .
On June 4, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment Discharged.
On April 24, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On April 23, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsors (26)