+ − Summary
+ − Actions (11)
On October 23, 1990 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Affairs.
On October 3, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On October 2, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered from the Private Calendar.
On July 30, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the Private Calendar, Calendar No. 28.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 101-645.
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 28, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and International Law.
On April 18, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor