+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On January 26, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On January 24, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 386 - 26 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2070 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Johnson moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 18, 2012 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 249.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 112-368 .
On November 17, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands Discharged.
On November 3, 2011 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On June 9, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands.
On June 1, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsors (58)