+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On March 23, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
On March 23, 1994 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
On March 21, 1994 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Studds moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 16, 1994 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 10, 1994 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 17, 1993 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Commerce.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Oceanography, Gulf of Mexico, and the Outer Continental Shelf.
On May 11, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.
+ − Sponsor