+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 29, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On September 28, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6275)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2061.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6275-6276)
- Mr. Ryan (WI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 204.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-268.
On September 17, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (177)