+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 25, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.
On May 24, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 418 - 0 (Roll no. 277). (text: CR 5/23/2017 H4477-4478)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4527)
On May 23, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2052.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4477-4480)
- Ms. McSally moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 2, 2017 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H3057-3058)
On April 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On April 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
May 24, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 418
- Absent: 12
+ − Sponsors (101)