+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On August 10, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On June 8, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials.
On May 25, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor