+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On May 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law.
On May 21, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.
On April 22, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Rules
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Education and Labor, Rules, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (10)