+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On May 21, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Higher Education, Lifelong Learning, and Competitiveness.
On April 22, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committee on Education and Labor, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (37)