+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On January 16, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On January 15, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H563)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 202.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H563-566)
- Mr. Cummings moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 3, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform.
- Introduced in House