+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (20)
On April 3, 2014 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-94.
- Signed by President.
On March 25, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On March 11, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S1492)
On January 6, 2014 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 289.
On December 20, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On December 12, 2013 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 11, 2013 in the House:
- Mr. Upton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7653-7666)
- DEBATE - The House resumed debate on H.R. 2019.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2019.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 295 - 103 (Roll no. 632). (text: CR H7653-7654)
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
On May 17, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On May 16, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Administration
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on House Administration, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
December 11, 2013: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 295
- Nays: 103
- Absent: 33
+ − Sponsors (153)