+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 30, 2011 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 112-32.
- Signed by President.
On September 29, 2011 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On September 27, 2011 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 26, 2011 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On September 21, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 174.
On September 20, 2011 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2005 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Pitts moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 3, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On May 26, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
+ − Sponsors (99)