+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On April 20, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On April 19, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 321 - 101 (Roll no. 120). (text: CR H1915-1918)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1942-1943)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1996.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1915-1924)
- Mr. Perlmutter moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 18, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (179)