+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 29, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On September 28, 2010 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1995 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Pallone moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 23, 2010 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 16, 2010 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 15, 2010 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On April 22, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On April 21, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
+ − Sponsors (41)