+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On April 29, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 75.
On April 11, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On April 10, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On April 9, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3151-3162)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1957.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3151-3166)
- Mr. Lewis moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 19.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 116-39, Part I.
On March 28, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committee on Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (29)