+ − Summary
+ − Actions (13)
On May 7, 1996 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
On July 18, 1995 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
On March 24, 1995 in the House:
- See H.R.4 .
On January 27, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Youth and Families.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit.
On January 23, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On January 20, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Human Resources.
On January 4, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Economic and Educational Opportunities
- Referred to House Banking and Financial Services
- Referred to House National Security
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, Banking and Financial Services, National Security, and Economic and Educational Opportunities, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor