+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On July 15, 2011 in the House:
- Committee Hearings Held.
On June 24, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
On June 20, 2011 in the House:
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service, and Labor Policy .
On May 23, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (70)