+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 13, 2010 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 458.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Reported by Senator Leahy without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On July 22, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On July 21, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays : 417 - 5 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On July 20, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1933 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Johnson moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On April 2, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsors (28)