+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On November 23, 1993 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On November 22, 1993 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 21, 1993 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Conyers moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On November 19, 1993 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 30, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Legislation and National Security.
On April 29, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Operations.
+ − Sponsor