+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On May 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On May 21, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Healthy Families and Communities.
On April 21, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On April 2, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Natural Resources, Energy and Commerce, and Education and Labor, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (20)