+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 10, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On June 5, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 395 - 22 (Roll no. 241). (text: CR H4327)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4331-4331)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House continued debate on H.R. 1921.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1921.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4327-4329)
- Ms. Johnson (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 9, 2019 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 27, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment.
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (8)