+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On July 28, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On July 10, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment.
On June 28, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On June 22, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor