+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (16)
On September 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On September 13, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 393 - 2 (Roll no. 398). (text: CR 09/12/2018 H8150-8151)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8184)
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1911.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8150-8153)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 17, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules,.
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 10, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations Discharged.
On May 18, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations.
On April 5, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E464-465)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (86)