+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On September 8, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.
On May 13, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service, and Labor Policy .
On May 12, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House House Administration
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committees on Oversight and Government Reform, and House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (118)