+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On May 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On April 21, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On April 2, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (26)