+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On December 17, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-322.
- Signed by President.
On December 11, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S7332)
On July 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On July 10, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5998-5999)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1861.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5998-6000)
- Mr. Huizenga moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On April 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (294)