+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On August 2, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights.
On July 29, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Monetary Policy and Trade.
On May 13, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Organization, Efficiency, and Financial Management .
On May 11, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, and Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (43)