+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On July 29, 1997 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
On July 28, 1997 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House resumed debate.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Saxton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 130.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 105-209 .
On July 16, 1997 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife and Oceans Discharged.
On June 26, 1997 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On June 16, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife and Oceans.
- Executive Comment Requested from Commerce.
On June 10, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor