+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On November 3, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On November 2, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 392 - 0 (Roll no. 582). (text: CR H7364)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7372)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1853.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7363-7367)
- Ms. Ros-Lehtinen moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 21, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 20, 2015 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 13, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
On April 16, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
November 2, 2015: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 392
- Absent: 41
+ − Sponsors (121)